
When I was 15 years old, normal was created a fotolog acount, or tumblr acount. Over time it seems that social medias they are becoming more and more varied. What happens to me with the social networks that I currently use (facebook, instagram and whatsapp), is that I hate them but I find them necessary. The reason what I hate this is that I think that social Medias are insecure, because we provide personal information without noticing that it is public. therefore we don't know who can get access to that information or what their intentions; second because it produces addiction, and that's too comprobable in a metro trip anyday, because everybody use the telephone all the time. WE ARE DEPENDENTS! To the other hand the social medias lends itself to creating false profiles or copying identities. This is basically because there are so many users, that the filters don't give enough; To finish this idea, I would like to add other review: Social medias and the use of the internet are characterized by offering quick answers, diverse interactivity and connectivity, but the abuse of them can cause isolation, anxiety, affect self-esteem and It can cause the individual to lose himself in the image he creates. It is not minor forget that the identities that are in the social medias are that "we create of ourselves".

From that critical point I still believe that they are necessary because they allow us to communicate, access knowledge and information that comes out of the TV and find us. Social media allow instant communication and has been silently established in our daily lives. We can't dispense of this, but we must be careful with the information we give.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario