The best concert that I ever been c:

Was 2013 in Santiago, Lollapalooza enjoy his third edition realized in Chile. I was part of a Crystal Castles fan group and they have secret information about is arrival. So I decided to pay for my early bird ticket only base on a rumour. To the other hand the concert has definite to april 6 and 7, which is near my birthday, so was the perfect excuse to other people pay part of my ticket. 

Was the day and I went with a boyfriend friend to O’higgins park in Santiago. This time the artist was: Pearl Jam, Keane, Franz Ferdinand, Queens of the Stone Age, The Black Keys, The Hives, Kaiser Chiefs, deadmau5, Passion Pit, Two Door Cinema Club, Of Monsters and Men, A Perfect Circle, Hot Chip, foals and Crystal Castles, among others. 


Like I mention before, Crystal Castles was my inspiration to assist to this concert. Crystal Castles is a Canadien group of electronic and experimental music. Was create in 2003 for the producer Ethan Kath and the singer Alice Glass. 
In 2014 (a year before I seen it), Glass decided out of the group for personal reasons and never the group was the same again, even with a new and similar singer like Alice. 


But nobody imagine anything about that in 2003 and I lived a true and strong moment: Was sunny and we saw like 3 different group before the waiting for the especial moment. Pablo (my boyfriends friend) decide to see “a perfect circle” with was at the same time to crystal castles, but of course I doesn’t lost for nothing, so I was along.  It was inside movistar arenas and was filled with of people. 

When the music started everybody jump very high and I scream all the songs that they played. Before a few songs I was danced with a group of people which was in the same energy than me, all was something of the moment. Everything was to exited with the music, with the energy and with the festival. Was actually a unforgettable moment for my life. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares