TOKIO: The city that I would like to know

 I would like to know Japan, ⟼ Tokio ⟻ by plane (chile to Japan) and by bus or car in the city. The motivations that I have to go there are complement my studies, hobbie and curiosity. For many years I was obsessed with is culture, aesthetics of the graph, fashion and tecnology.



The activities that I would like to do there will be visiting the Ueno park. The Ueno park is important because have inside a lot of cherry trees and because it is concentrated inside the national tokio museum, the oriental museum, the national cience museum, the Shitamachi museum, the national occidental art museum and the metropolitan galery of art in Tokio. 



Parque Ueno, santuario     Santuario Toshogu, Disfruta Tokio    



      UENO PARK

To the other hand I would like to visit the Roppongi 
zone who is famous for be a turistic place, for is full kind of bars and discos. There a zone to visit at night because is more for drink a beer and dance. Other important place that 
I actually need to know and have all the relation with I mention at first (my motivations) is Akihabara zone, which is the market with more news about digital cameras, videogames, music technology and more. This 
place is the neighborhood of electronics and technology in Tokio. 

Finally I would like to know Asakusa who is the most historic zone of Tokio center. In that place they're located temples and traditional characters. The important thing for me of this place is that here inhabit the origins and culture and history of this beautiful and attractive capital of Japan, TOKIO.  
- Templo Sensoji

Comentarios

  1. Japan is a interesting place, I don't know the Ueno Park, but now I'd like to visit

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares