My favourite food c:

I don't really like to cook, but when I left my parents' house 6 years ago, I had to start cooking every day. People who have lived with me or have tasted my food say that I cook deliciously when I do it with enthusiasm ... the problem is that I don't like it very much because it is a routine for me. But I like to eat a lot!. I like to taste new foods and I love that others serve me jajaja. But for my poor reality, it's a luxury eat in a restaurant because I don't have enough money. But once a year I visit my parents in Antofagasta, and there I take advantage of eating delicious things in restaurants and trying new foods, but nothing, absolutely nothing makes Pastas competition !!!!! 
Pastas are the richest in the world ever. 
My favorite ---> PESTO FETUCCINI  😍😍

The secret is Get the following ingredients: 150 gr basil, 100 gr Spinach, 50 gr Chopped nuts, 50 gr Parmesan cheese, 1 unid. purple onion, 50 gr flour, 1 unid. of milk (200 cc), 1 cdta. Nutmeg, 200 gr Fetuccini, 1/2 tza Oliva oil and a pinch of salt.
And Procedure to do it:In a "mortero" crush the half clove of garlic very well with a pinch of salt. Then slowly add the fresh basil leaves and using circular movements in the "mortero". Add the Parmesan cheese little by little. Finally add the oil and mix to make it homogeneous. Cook the fettuccine in plenty of water with a little salt. Drain the pasta, add the pasta, serve and enjoy !.

Comentarios

Entradas populares