My future in theatre design
Actually I don’t have more expectations about what
I Will do in my future. I think that is a security measure to lower my anxiety
levels.
I think that own carrer it allows many differents
posibilities, even not only in theatre place. So It think that I can work in
photograpy, movies, even design things, doing research, making projects, among
others.
Even I don’t really sure about what I wanna do in
my future, I actually Know what I don’t want for my future: I don’t wanna be
poor, I want to have enough money to travel, enough money to live modestly and
to have a relax life to be quiet. Like we know live economically from the theatre is difficult. People who live working only in theatre have to work in many productions at the same time, don´t have enough time for is personal life and be always stressed.
So that´s the reason about I don´t thing a lot of that, because is a little depressing, so that´s the reason why to me is more simple think about things that I don´t want to my future. I don´t wanna be rich, I want to live normal, work outdoors usually and indoors sometimes, inquire and know new things related to the theater and know places and cultures.





Comentarios
Publicar un comentario