My studies in Germany
When I was at school I wanna study a lot of never. I didn't know this carrier, so everything that I study between this 4 year is really new for me. But when I was at school I wanna be astronomer, veterinary, psychologist and teacher (art teacher, history teacher and profesor of philosophy). But with the pass of time I was discarding this carriers because I couldn't see blood, because astronomer studies are a lot of years in the university, etc etc. Finally when I was out of school I decide study pedagogy, so I apply for art pedagogy in metropolitan university of educational science (UMCE). I studied there for a year but that was definitely not mine... I was on the space, I don't know what do with my life.
So I search for different universities and carries and I found this one
"Theatrical Design" and I fall in love jajaja.
During this 4 years I have specialized in learn more about lighting universe because that is really interesting for me, and for me the other hand I'm interest in dramaturgy. I was looking and I would like to study lighting design in bauhaus school in Germany. The propose explore the tension between light, vision and space, and how our perception of space is influenced by light. This course is part of the summer school of Bauhaus and the course language is English.
To the other hand I would like to study in Goethe University Frankfurt in Germany too, who is a master's program of the chair of theater studies of the Institute of theater, film and media studies. The course is dictated in english and include fundamental things about practice and dramaturgical theory.





Comentarios
Publicar un comentario