THE WITCH

One day I was in a house friend and he told me that would be a good idea watch a movie. So he mention me a movie call "the witch", who is a horror film from 2015 written by Robert Eggers.  The Witch is about a separatist family who has forces to lived in the wood, in a New England farm. It is set in 1630s, a family belongs a religion community. 
For some problems the was force to leave to the wood and live alone. But they never been along, they lived too far from a witch. That's like Robert Eggers install in scene the conflict and introduce us too all the mystery of a witch: who is? How is his formwhat she do?

To the other hand the design meets a very important role for the aesthetics and atmospheres that Robert propose, they submerge at the viewer in a world of despair and constant strangeness. 
Finally is important to mention the action of Anya Taylor-Joy, who is the principal actress and she still the movie in all is extension. She achieve to seduce to the public with is apparent virginity and naivety, but at the pass of the movie we can questioned this character, even blame her for all the thing that happen to his family. 
I recommend you totally because is a entertaining and attractive visually and sensorially  film. 









Comentarios

  1. I love good horror movies, and this sounds very good, I think I should see it during a cold and dark night!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares