SAD BUT TRUE
I start saying that I really love my studies, because if I can endure all the thing that I have to put up with without love, I would have deserted long time ago.
The theatrical designer program have problems in workload, infrastructure and teaching methods. First of all, the studio mesh is a mix of a lot of studies, so nothing is understanding in whole and doesn't go deep in anything. We study a little of scenography, lighting, costume, prop, make-up, production, among others, and thing is addressed without specificity.
To the other hand all the Faculty of Arts have a lot of problems about infrastructure. That's because faculty have a really big economical debt, that's the reason why many professors don't have contract, why we have space problems, why the classroom have all the chairs broken, the less level of ours datas (is quality), all the sound pass room by room, we don't have space, we don't have green areas, mothers can't study here because here we don't have room crib, lactation room, among others things.

Second we always are tired, the workload is too much, everybody have stressfull all the time and many people deserted in the process for his mental health.

Finally I want to talk about teaching methods. Most of teachers think that they are like Gods (not all of course), that’s the reason why if they dislike our creations, anybody can’t fight upon that, they have like the last word. Many time even if we fight for the work that we were prepared for hours in night, they thing that we are lack of respect or ignorant. Those kind of professors block the dialogue and all ours learning process.
Unfortunately, most of all are here to his professional carrier but don’t have any idea of pedagogy, psychology and empathy.



Comentarios
Publicar un comentario